Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pinterst in Education

According to Pinterest, their website lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

To get started,you will have to request an invite. If you know someone already on Pinterest, you can shoot them an email, text, etc. and ask them to shoot you an invite. From what I've seen, Pinterest is mostly for crafters and designers but what about educators? I can definitely see it on that aspect since I found some pinboards specifically for the education field. I'm sure there are tons more but below are a couple. Just do a search for pinterest for education and I'm sure you'll get plenty of hits. Or even better, create your own. Start pinning now!

   



No comments:

Post a Comment