Friday, January 13, 2012

Click on Over to Rover

Rover is a must-get app for sure! I tweeted about this a couple of days ago but this little jewel deserves a nice little post. I learned about this free app from my friend Ron over at Smart Apps for Kids. He list a free app of the day and this made the list this week so be sure to check him out.

Now Over to Rover. This content-filtering, firewall-friendly, easy-to-use app that does not save personal data is the perfect solution for the education world that wants to visit online learning content on mobile device. It's the only FREE education browser for the iPad specifically designed for teachers and students of all ages. Want Flash content? Have to fear, Rover is here!
 
Rover is powered by the iSwifter platform (the world’s first cloud-based Flash streaming platform for mobile devices). We have specifically designed Rover based on feedback from teachers, IT directors and administrators from schools across the country. ~Taken from Smart Apps


Here are some screen shots I grabbed from my iPad as I browsed the Rover app. Grab it here in the iTunes today!



No comments:

Post a Comment